2008年8月28日木曜日

Going to Downtown by Myself

Today I went to school with Michille and Chisato. Today's class was also two classes together, so I went to another class room with my friends. There were Michelle and a old teacher and played some games which was musical chairs and action game and then we played with Maori sticks with singing a Maori song. It was so difficult for me. Yvonne's class was also game with chair and learned I.N.P. It is eye moving and if we learned it, we will be able to see through the person's lie. It was very interesting thing for me.

After the class, I, Haruno, Misora and Mika went to Jungle cafe and had a lunch. Today was free afternoon, so I decided to go downtown by myself. I left Unitec at 1:00pm but I lost my way to train station!! Oh, no! I didn't know where I was. I walked, walked and walked and listened to the train sound. Finally, I found the station. When I arrived there, Sanae was standing, so we talked. After, Junki came and we got a train together and talked many things about school, future dream, studying abroad and part-time job. It was interesting!

BUUUUUUT!!! An accident happened. The signal was break down and the train shopped for about 1 hour. It was long time!! We worried about it and time. 1 hour later, the train began to start finally. When we arrived the staion, we separated each. I went to Queen Street first and looked around some souvenirs for my boyfriend and family. I bought a funny Maori object and Manuka honey's body butter, hand cream and lip cream and thermo cap of can. Then I bought clothing. I bought too much clothing!! I have to make a money when I back home.

I and Ayako met at the "巨泉の OK ギフトショップ" and looked around a shop and then we got a bus and backed home. When I backed home, a letter from my boyfriend came and read it. I got a energy from it!! Then I packed up a little bit and had a dinner. It was lamb and I didn't like the taste because it's baby sheep. After that, I called to my boyfriend and chatted for about 20 min and I felt so happy!! Then I, Nigel, Jeff and Ben went to meet Olivia who went to singing club and then we went to $2 shop. I enjoyed to go with them. They're all funny persons.

At 11:00 pm, I called my father and mother and both were fine, so I was glad. I'm happy!

[445 words]

0 件のコメント: