2008年8月2日土曜日

Leave Japan!!!

Today, I got up about 4 a.m with my boyfriend becasuse of the day of leaving Japan to go to New Zealand. I was very sleepy because I slept lately yesterday and I worried about the luggage because I felt they are imperfect. I left my house with saying good-bye to my family and rode a boyfriend's car. The sky was still dark. I didn't want to apart from my family and boyfriend but I had to leave. I was very sad and the tears seemed ready to spill over when I got a big bus. Boyfriend saw me off with wave of his hand. I decided to try to do hard in New Zealand.

We went to Fukuoka airport and checked our luggage. We have a little time, I sit and talk with my friend because we were tired. Then we got on a air plane and the time was coming to leave Japan! The Singapore flight attendant's costume is so beautiful! And also the ladies are so beautiful! I like them. The flight took about 5 hours and I wached a movie because riding plane in a long hours was so boring.

We arrived at Singapore airport!! There are many shops and I thought I came to foreign country. We have a loooot of time to spend in the Singapore airport and there were about 6 hours!! So we looked around the shops and sit down with my friends. Then we moved for another terminal by a monorail. It was so cool and I felt it very interesting!! The another terminal has also a lots of shops, so we looked around and sit the bench and talk with friends with having some snacks.

After we moved and sit the bench and rode a plane at 9:00 pm. This time, we had to spend in the plane about 8 hours, so I watched a movie " The mistery of Spyder wick", some animations with having a in-flight meal. It was good! But the curry and rice was soooooo hot, so I couldn't it eat all. It was terrible:( I wanted to eat my mother's home made curry and rice. Then I slept at late. I felt cold there. Everyone was sleeping there. Today was so busy day.

[386 words]

0 件のコメント: