2008年8月27日水曜日

Languages

Today's first class was two classes together and we had to interview to Alista who is a vegetarian and Yvonne's boss. Then we learned a Maori song from Yvonne. It was beautiful song and also we sung in Maori language. It was more easier than English because Maori language's pronunciation is similar to Japanese. Yvonne praised our singing in Maori language because our pronunciation of Maori was very good. And Yvonne looks like gulping down her tears because it was a farewell song. It's beautiful. This moved my heart.

After we took a Michelle's class and we talked about traveling. Then we played a game which Michelle gave a capital letter like "e" and we had to write something words starting "e" about country, animal, verb and food and we had to compete the time. It was very difficult for me! After the class, we asked some question about environment to Michelle (also Yvonne) and took a picture with her. We had a lunch on the bench in front of Keiko's office and I ate $6 delicious meal and it was first time to eat it. We talked with Sanae about Boy Scouts because she was a Boy Scout. It was very interesting! I want to have my future children enter the Boy Scouts because it's good experience for children, I think.


After the lunch, we met Japanese BA students and they're learning Japanese in Unitec, so we talked with them in English and Japanese. They're interested in Japan and they love Japanese culture. I was glad to hear that. After that, we wrote some messages for Unitec teachers and I and Yui went to Unitec cafe. We ate a sweet chocolate cake and drunk Macciato. The cake was very nice but I think I have to go on a diet when I back to Japan soon!! We talked about human relations and a type of blood. I thought it's difficult to keep good human relationship.


After I went back home, I and Jeff watched " High School Musical" and it was very interesting. I like the main character girl! She is so cute!! Then I, Jeff, Ben and Nigel had a dinner. I had to make a presentation, so I tried to do that hard. I and Jeff quarreled about a time of dinner. I had an unpleasant experience...
[399 words]

0 件のコメント: