2008年8月15日金曜日

Yummy Muffins!

Today's Ynonne class was memorizing of Rotorua's words and I learned a lot of words and things about Rotorua. I didn't know anything about Rotorua, so it was nice time to learned it. Then Michelle's class was remembrance game which we had to memorize every classmate's name and favorite food. It was difficult, but I could. And we learned a lot of cooking or food words because we cooked a muffin this afternoon.



In the lunch time, I and my friends was chatting and Ayako's game"Ayamonea" like Millionare was so funny! After the lunch, we went to Untec jangle cafe and made some muffins. It was very easy to cook, so I could make it so delicious and yummy!! I made them with Ayako and we took them home each 6 muffins.



After I went back home, I was so sleepy, so I took a nap for about 2 hours. Then my host mother ordered some chips and fried fishes. I thought, in NZ Friday, mother doesn't cook dinner and rest body. It's nice idea, so I 'll tell my family when I go back Japan. I gave my handmade muffin and they ate and said"It's good! Thank you, Nozomi!", so I was glad to hear that. My host family were watching movie in the home theater but I had to prepare for tomorrow's Rotorua and I had to get up early tomorrow, so I didn't watch it with them.

I hope my Rotorua trip will be great experience for me!

[264 words]

0 件のコメント: