2008年8月14日木曜日

BR2-02: Boats!


I read the book about boats. The book’s pictures are really cute and colorful, so I enjoyed reading this book. There are many boats I don’t know. When I heard “Boats”, I imagined may be only one kind of boat, but it is wrong. The word “Boats” has many boats. For example, there is big boat, fancy boat, plain boat, boat in bathtub, ferry boat, motor boat, working boat, old boat, sail boat, high boat, show boat and so on. I was very surprised at read that because there are so many boats! It’s really interesting!

I ride a ferry boat every summer to go to Nagasaki and meat my relative. Riding ferry is so fun and I always go outside of the boat and watch seagulls with my family and also watch beautiful sea with feeling sea breeze.
I want to ride more other boats and I really want to ride a luxurious passenger boat someday!!

[160 words]

0 件のコメント: