2008年8月11日月曜日

Maori Daaaaance!!!!


Today, I got up lately because this week morning and afternoon program changed, so we have to take classes in the morning and go sightseeing in the afternoon. In the class, we talked about the Olympic games and learned how to tell the way to somewhere. Then we typed own blog. After the lunch, we went to Auckland Museum and watched Maori dance and show. The Maori dance was so cool and interesting. They were very powerful and loud voice. They used some balls and sticks. I was very excited looking them, so I took pictres with them. There were cool guy and Boss!! There were also many interesting old things and some toys and Maori's goods and building. I wanted to look around more but we had no time to spend.






After the sightseing, I and my friend, Yui went to the store near our house and bought cookies and juice. After that, I and Penny and Ben went to Ben's table tennis club. There were many Chinese children and I watched Ben's playing and others. Then I could play it with Ben a little, so I enjoyed it. The hall was so cold. After backed home, we ate the traditional Kiwi foods and played a game called "Jenga". with Ben and Jeff. It was so funny and I won!!

Then I made a cllect call to my boyfriend for the first time. He was fine and we talked about 10 minutes. It was so short time for me, but I was happy because I could talk with him... But I miss him a little bit:(
[270 words]

0 件のコメント: