2008年8月8日金曜日

Relax Friday

This morning plan was preparation for research in Unitec library but I couldn't do that, so we chatted in cafe having some snacks and sweets. Then Old man spoke to us suddenly and said to come to church on Saturday but we have a plan, so I so said that I can't come. It's difficult for me to reject without harm his feeling. I'm a Japanese, so there was no way I spoke ambiguously. It was so difficult for me!!

Two my friends were asked by some foreign boys and my friends were annoyed. Unable to reject, they turned me for help but I didn't sit their table, so I called them to go to next class. I thought that this way I could help the girls temporally.


The class was usual and we played some games and went to Lab room. Then typed a blog.
On the way home, I ate a small apple. NZ's apples are smaller than Japanese and sweet. I like it.
After backed home, I did a homework and read a letter from my boyfriend. I was really glad to read it and I remembered him. I want to see and meet him very much but now I have try to do my best! Then I played table tennis with Ben and we ordered some big hamburgers and chips, and had them. It's too big for me, so I couldn't eat all.

After we watched a movie " The Bucket List" with neighbor, Judy. I couldn't understand all but I enjoyed it. We watched on screen like a cinema! Today is Olympic starts!! But I'm so sleepy, so I don't watch it. My family woke up and watched the opening.
[295 words]

0 件のコメント: