2008年8月25日月曜日

BR2-04: Shooting stars


The watercolor painting is very beautiful and cute and it is travel story, so I like this book. I like traveling somewhere in Japan and other country but I have not been with my friends, so I want to travel with my friends! I think it’s really fun and exciting thing!!

The main character, Lisa and Alice are friends and they were on holiday, so they went to an island Greece. They like a movie star, Matt Lepardi and his fiancée Claudia Carmen and she is a movie star too. They arrived the place and the hotel was so nice and beautiful sea view. Blue sea and blue sky is so nice, so I want to go there!

The next day, Alice went to the shopping to buy some souvenirs and Lisa remained behind the balcony to dry her hair. Then she saw two people the opposite balcony and it is Claudia Carmen and Matt Lepardi!! But they are angry each other, so Lisa thought what they happened. Claudia took a gun from her bag and she shoots him! Lisa surprised at the happening and she thought “Claudia is going to shoot me!” , but Claudia and Matt told Lisa “ We were practicing for the scenes there!”. Lisa felt safe and laughed. After, they had lunch together happily.
I think Lisa is a lucky girl because she could see the practicing of the scenes and had lunch with her favorite movie stars!
[243 words]

0 件のコメント: