2008年8月20日水曜日

Horse Riding


Today, I went to gate 4 with Shiori. It was very sunny, so it was good weather to ride a horse! I'd like to ride a horse but I was so nervous because it scary to ride. It took about 1 hour to go horse riding farm. There was cold because of on the mountain. The Yvonne class was first ride, so we wore a helmet and the horses assigned by farmer. My horse was so tall and white and gray, so I couldn't ride at first. It was very scary because it was soooo high and rocked from side to side, so I thought I fell to ground! It's so dangerous, isn't it?? But I think only my posture was good. HAHA:9




We rode a long way which has ascents and descents, narrow roads and muddy roads. We had to change the posture according to the road situation. If it is ascents, we have to slouch and if it is descents, we have to bend our back. It's very interesting. We rode a long time, so I felt very tired. But I enjoyed it.Then our group went to Tarzan attraction. It looks very dangerous and scary, so I decided not to do it. Everyone enjoyed it, so I was happy.


The activity finish was 12:00 pm, so we got back Unitec 13:00. We had only 30 minutes to have lunch. I and Yui bought a hamburger and went to the class. Yvonne's class was jazz chart which include kinds of coffee, tea, eggs and steak. There were many kinds of them. For example, steak has rare, medium rare and tea has 1 sugar with milk or with lemon. It's very interesting.

Then Michelle's class was " Have you ever~?" and she told us the NZ myth with a book. It was first time to hear the NZ myth, but Japan has no myth about why Japanese continent are like these shape. I don't know. After the class, I send a letter and went to shop on my way home because my contact cleaner have started to decrease but it was to expensive "$23.50", so I didn't buy it.


When I backed home, everybody was there. I talked with Jeff and study English. I wanted to know my name's pronunciation in Chinese or Taiwanese, so I asked my boyfriend and family member's pronunciation in Chinese. It was very fun to know other languages! I'll tell them when I back to Japan! Nigel and Penny went to opera concert, so I and Jeff and Ben was at home. Ben felt sick and he spilled out in the toilet. I hope he'll be fine.
[460 words]

0 件のコメント: