2008年8月13日水曜日

Lovely Students!!

Today was raining. I rode a shuttle bus with three friends. The class was Jazz stress, "I'd rather not say" and we played some games like "Buzz". It was difficult for me!

Then after the lunch, we went to Mt. Roskill intermediate school visit. There were many lovely and energetic students and we separated 6 group; each group has 4 people and then went into some classes. Many students said "Konnishiwa" or"Hajimemashite" in Japanese because they're learning Japanese. It was amazing and I felt very glad to hear that. We introduced ourselves and looked around the students. Many students asked me "What's your name?" "Where are you from?" in Japanese, so I respond to them in Japanese and then asked them some questions in Japanese.

The most interesting question was "What is your telephone number??" in Japanese. I thought it was a vogue word among children. Anyway, it was funny. HAHA:) So I said "Oh, you want to know about me? My phone number is xxx-xxxx. I"ll call you tonight." Then they laughed. I talked about "Dragon ball Z" and I said, "Do you know Trunks? The name means underwear's trunks!!", and then children bursted out laughing and gathered around me and asked many questions to me, so I couldn't catch anybody. But I could make many friends, called "Junior", "Elenoa", " Lata". They were very cute and funny!! This experience was so nice and I really enjoyed it.

After that, I and Yui went to a cafe in Unitec and drunk a hot chocolate with talking about "Love". It was so fun to talk about it and listen about it. I had a good time!

[283 words]

0 件のコメント: