2008年8月17日日曜日

Rotorua Weekend ~ Part 2 ~


I and Ayako woke up at 7:30 am and had breakfast. It was also smorgsboard and very delicious! Then we departed the hotel and went to Boiling mud pool. It was very smelling and steam was hard but it was interesting.


Then we visited the Agrodome and looked around sovenir shop and saw a sheep show. There were many kinds of sheep I don't know and Merino was king!! They were very big I'd expected and wear warm fur. I saw a show of shearing a sheep. It was wonderful! After it, fake auction began and I was chosen by the MC. I couldn't recognized which person was chosen. I thought that my behind Korean was chosen, but I!!! I was chosen. I said "Me!? Me!??" I couldn't understand the situation but I went on the stage. I was nervous. I was on the stage.







The MC asked me " You want sheep, don't you? So, do you have a big farm?"
I don't have a farm, but I said "Yes."

Then he said " Do you have money?"

So I said " I have no money!"

He said " You have to pay money because you buy the sheep. Oh, you have a nice watch. It's $100. So...What else?"

I didn't juwely, so I gave him my muffler. HAHA:p
Then he said " No,no. It's joke!"

I got a cute sheep doll by him, so I was lucky!!
Some cute lamb drunk milk and it was sooo cute! I had a nice time!


After, we went a mountain by gondola, but it was so scary!! I hate it! Everyone without me went to "Ruge" which is like go-cart and ropeway, so only I went to souvenir shop. After they finished, we went to buffet lunch on the mountain restaurant. And it was also smorgasboard. It was very delicious and I ate too much sweets. I had to go on a diet soon but the meal was delicious, so I couldn't stop eating.




At 2:00 pm, we left Rotorua and I slept in the bus.
I had a nice weekend!!
[361 words]

0 件のコメント: