2008年8月18日月曜日

Free morning

Today was free morning, so we didn't have to go to school this morning but we had to go this afternoon. I studied the travel agency in a living room and Ben was there because he was sick and had a fever. I told Penny that I'd like to cook Japanese food "Okonomiyaki" someday. She smiled and said " That's good!" I took a lunch in the house and went to school at 12:00 pm. Today we learned the past words and played game like "Fruits bascket". We put chairs in order like round and one person who stand in the middle have to say "If you washed your teeth this morning, change seat...Now!!" It was very funny game and exciting!

Then after a old teacher Pamera came our class and taught us the shapes. Her drawing was very well and easy to understand! And she got married yesterday!! I think it is very good because women can keep young forever because of love. After the class, I went to a Unitec library to send an e-mail to my boyfriend. When I went back home, I did my homework and told about " Okonomiyaki". I showed Penny the racipe and could say " Can I go shopping with you?", so she ssaid "Yes, of course."

Today I could talk more in English and talked and help housework of my own accord. It's very good to do from me. So I'm happy today.

[247 words]

0 件のコメント: