2008年8月4日月曜日

First Class

Today was sunny and rainy day. Auckland has lots of rain, so I took my umbrella. Today was first class, so I went to Unitec with my host mother. It was really close between Unitec and my host house, so we walked and got shuttle bus of Unitec. The Unitec area is so large, so we need shuttle bus to go to building to building. I thought I need it for KGU!! Because building 12 and 14 is too long for us, isn't it!?

We got some advice from Miyuki who is Japanese and works in Unitec in the morning and had lunch with my friends. It was fun for me. There were many shops, so I wanted to tour and buy something. Of course there were many students and I found that there were so many other country's people like Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Indian and so on, so I was surprised. After the lunch, we played some games and asked question each other. Then we took a exam to separate two classes. It was a little bit difficult for me.

After backed home with Penny, there were host father, Olivia and Ben. But Ben and host mother went to his club, so Nigel and Olivia and I had a dinner. It was NZ's traditional foods; like Peking duck and sweet potato and green peace. It was yam!!! Today I could communicate with family and I tried to talk something, so I felt it was fun. I want to talk more and more. That is my now goal.

[ 261 words]

0 件のコメント: