2008年8月6日水曜日

Tired Day...

Today, I went to St. Lucus market with KGU students by bus and it was like Japanese "You me town"! HAHA:) I bought two tops like camisole and I like it very much because it's really cool and it was on sale! I was lucky!! The shop name was KOOKAI, so I felt the meaning is Japanese ”後悔”. It was very interesting. I think we need tell the meaning for the shop assistants. HAHA:)

After the shopping, we had a lunch in Unitec and I ate a burger because it was free! The sousage was so nice and I like it! Today's class was so fun and we enjoyed some games but I thought that we have to more communicate with other country students because Japanese always gather and talk with only Japanese. I think we don't form groups but talk more English. My idea is that some Unitec students will be assistants of our English class and support us in English. Then we can make Unitec friends! It's so nice idea, isn't it??

After the class, I and my friend, Ayaka went to Sanae's house with her because she was alone in her house today. We enjoyed to talk and her house was rich and beautiful! There were three expensive cats. I and Ayaka went back home by walk, so we were so tired.

After the dinner, I and my host mother went to Olivia's girls club which is making something or drawing something. It looks fun and there were many little girls. Then I met a Taiwanese girl who can speak Japanese a little. She is 23 years old and she is in here for three months now. She is interested in Japan, so I talked Japanese and English with her. It was nice time for me and I was glad to speaking some Japanese.

After, I and mother went to supermarket " Pack in Save"and I was surprised at the extent! It was big, everything was big!! Penny bought a lots, so I helped her. There were many foods I didn't know, so it came as a good lesson to me. Oh~~~, I 'm sooo sleepy now...

[367 words]

0 件のコメント: