2008年8月3日日曜日

Arrived at Auckland in NZ


We arrived at Auckland!! I was so tired and sleepy because I spend about 13 hours in the plane. Auckland is winter now, so it was cold and rainy whether. Most houses are small and they don't have upstairs. My teacher Mrs. Mukai told us that Auckland scenery is like Britain. We went to Unitec university first and waited host family meeting. I was so nervous because I didn't know how to talk and communicate with my host family.
Few minutes later, my host father, Nigel and my host brother, Benjamin came for me. After went back home, host father introduced the many rooms and let my own room. The room is separating from their house and has bathroom and toilet and kitchen, freezer and a washing machine. I thought it's really comfortable! Father and his daughter, Olivia and son, Ben showed me some magics and it was great! I was glad because they were kind and had amused me.

After that, I played table tennis with Ben and had fun. He was good at table tennis because he is belonging to the club. After the table tennis, we watched DVD " Mr. Bean" and laughed. My host mother, Penny came home and greeted. She is Malay and she is kind and her smile is good. I was really tired and sleepy, so I took a nap in my room. I couldn't eat dinner with host family because I was soooo sleepy!! And I wanted to back home.... I miss Japan. But I have to try harder here. Do my best!!!!

[264 words]

0 件のコメント: