2008年8月25日月曜日

Harbor Bridge walking!!

This morning, it was foggy. First class was Michelle and we separate A, B and runner and the runner had to hear and tell someone. Then Yvonne's class was asking a leading question and I played police man. It was difficult for me. Today I felt the time very long. We had lunch at subway's outside and the "Sub of the day" meat ball was so delicious!! I love it.



In the afternoon, we went to Harbor Bridge walking and we wore a overalls and attached the safety belt. I felt it was so soared!! I didn't wanna go there!! Two Chinese TV reporter and cameraman came and they took us on Video. The Taiwanese reporter was cute and beautiful woman. We were on TV!! It was scared, but I had to climbed second. It was sooooo high and footing was bad. After we climbed the top, we were taken a photo and wave hands to many drivers. The scenery was so beautiful, so I felt better. It was fun!



After I went back home, a letter from my family arrived, so I was glad to see it. There was a little Japanese fan in it and I gave it for my host family and they were very glad. Then at 6:00 pm, I called my boyfriend and talk about 1 hour. I bought a international telephone card, so I could call for a long hours. I was very happy!! Then I had a dinner and it was meat spaghetti. At 10:00 pm, I called my mother and she was fine. But she worried about me because I didn't call my home. I was very happy because I could hear her voice. It was good time for me!! I want to go back Japan!!

[300 words]

0 件のコメント: