2008年8月26日火曜日

Exciting Day!

Before Michelle's class, I and Michelle held preliminary discussions about congratulations of Ayako's birthday. Then we made a poster of some advice to fellow students about "how to improve your English". After the class, we sung a birthday song for Ayako and I and Haruno went to another class to took back a birthday card but they didn't write it, so we went back our class without the card. Yvonne's class was interview to Joe who is a staff of Unitec. Then we learned "Put in~" and "Take off~".
After the class, we had a lunch at a bench in front of the Mrs. Keiko's office. Then we went to 10 pin bowling. First, we experienced the Laser Strike. We wore a jacket with lamp and had a gun. Then we separated three groups and this is the team.Then we went to other dark and flashing room with cool music!! It was like star wars!! We shoot other team's shining lamp on the body and got the point with hiding behind some walls. It was soooooo funny and exciting!! We all enjoyed it and I want to do it again! It was a very precious and interesting experience.

After my group played a bowling. My team was Miho, Michiru, Haruno and Yui F. I got a nice score for me, 98! I've never gotten like high score because I'm poor at bowling game. So I was glad to see that. After it, I and Haruno vs Misora and Mika played a game in the game center. It was so interesting. After, Everyone gathered and I said" Happy birthday, Ayako!!" and we sung a birthday song for her very loud voice and gave a birthday card to her. She was surprised at it and moved backward shyly. It was so funny. Anyway, she was a lucky girl.



I went back home with Yui. When I went back home, I made a picture of square piece of fancy cardboard for Unitec teacher. I wrote kiwi bird. Then at 6:00 pm, I started to make Okonomiyaki. It took very long time than I'd expected because I had to cook for 6 people and cooked it with wok, not frying pan. So it took 2 hours. Jeff also cooked some Madelaine tasting lemon sugar. We had a dinner together and everyone said " This is yummy, very good Nozomi. Thank you!" So I was glad and felt happy. I don't cook everyday in Japan, so it was good time for me.




After the dinner, we watched a yucky TV program which someone killing some chicken or chick. It was yuck!! I don't wanna see it!
[453 words]

0 件のコメント: