2008年8月21日木曜日

Squash, Squash, Squaaaash!!!


Today, I went to the school 9:15 am because today's activity was squash. I like sports, so I was looking forward to do that. Unitec has squash rooms, so we separated 4 people each and then played. I was a member of soft-tennis club when I was a junior high school student, so I felt that it likes tennis. I felt it was difficult at the start but practiced many times, I soon got the knack of it. Playing the squash is so fun and interesting for me. I played other friends and it was also fun and good exercises! I suited soon.I could reflesh my body!!

After the squash I got a chocolate chip cookie in the subway and we went to dove cafe to have lunch. It was raining a lot. Today's class was two classes together. We played some games and performed a small play which is "legend of Maui". We practiced three times and presented it. It's funny. The story was like that; A sun passed the sky very fast, so village people couldn't fishing and make a fire, so they're asked Maui who is a special God to make the sun more slowly to move. Then Maui and two brothers made a net to catch the sun and made a rock guard. The sun came next morning and they caught it and Maui said " You are bad sun!" and hit it. The sun said " Why you hit me?!", and Maui said " You passed the sky so quickly, you have to do it more slowly." Then the sun understood. Next morning,the sun passed the sky slowly and village people thanks for the Maui. It was happy story. I played village people.


Next class was Yvonne and we played the number card game. Then we did jazz chart and "Turn on, turn off". After I went back home, I did a homework and had a dinner. It was Malaysian curry. It was good and very different from Japanese curry. I like Japanese curry better then Malaysian. Any way, I love curry!! HAHA:9
[355 words]

0 件のコメント: