2008年8月23日土曜日

I and Sanae's Great Adventure!!

Today, I got up late and it was about 9:00 am. The time fixed for meeting with Sanae at 10:00 am in front of Unitec university 170 building, so I went there very quickly. Today's plane was goimg to downtown and Parnell. I and Sanae went to the Mt. Albert station with talking about studying abroad or future dream. Today was warm. When we arrived at the train station, the three boys; Katsuya, Junki and Shuhei were sitting on the bench. I and Sanae didn't know how to go to downtown, so we asked them and they told us very kindly. But only one person was like a knower all. HAHA:)


That was first time to got a train, so it was very intersting for me. We fellowed the three boys and we went to the "巨泉の OK ギフトショップ" with them. Then I and Sanae went to a public market in the park and bought some souvenirs and cute photo album. We looked around some clothing shop and met the three boys again. They're very funny boys. I and Sanae looked for cool cafe and had lunch. It was expensive but very delicious. I ate too much!! We talked about part-time job and love. HAAH;)

Then we went to New Market by link bus but it was very far and we didn't find Parnell, so we asked some people how to go there. It took very long time. We found the shop which is our favorite place "Sallie Clough" at last and bought some lovely and beautiful paintings I bought before. I wanted to buy for my family and my boyfriend because I love her paintings. Then we went to chocolate boutique and drunk a hot chocolate. It was very goooood!!:9


We took a link bus again. But...the bus had come a very long way round! I had to go back home by 7:00 pm because my host family go to Malaysian restaurant tonight. Now is 6:00 pm, so we wanted to go downtown soon. At last, we got off the bus and went to the train station which was lighted up. We saw te time table... but... "Oh, no!! The next train is 6:56!! I can't go back home by 7:00!!" I couldn't go the Malaysian restaurant and my host family went there except me. So I called by public telephone and we had a little dinner "subway" and went to "巨泉のOK ギフトショップ" again. HAHA:) It was very hard but I learned many things today. It began to rain and we got on the train and walked from Mt. Albert station to my house by myself. It was long walking and I was tooooo tired. I arrived at home at 9:00pm. But I enjoyed shopping and walking and chatting with my friend.
[476 words]

0 件のコメント: