2008年8月9日土曜日

KARAOKE with Chinese






Today, everyone was tired because of yesterday's Olympic ceremony watching. Only I was fine.
Also today, a Taiwanese came to our house, so I changed my room. I moved my baggage and goods and furniture. He is kind and can speak Japanese a little. We became good friend.

About 11:30, Nigel, Olivia, Ben and his friend and I went to Mt. Eden. There were so many sheep and eating grasses. Their berry was big, so maybe they were pregnant. After that, we went to a harbor in the city and ate yummy ice cream while looking some big ships. I ate a ice cream testing Tiramisu, but thy didn't know Tiramisu. They thought that Tiramisu was made from Japan. I think they are from Italian or France, so I told them it and the taste.

We went back home and had a lunch. After the lunch, I watched two movies one was I forgot the name but another was my favorite movie "The Holiday". It was so interesting!! I like it.




At 6:00 pm, I went to my friend, Ayaka's house because I was invited the welcome party by her. There were three Chinese girl and boys, so we became friends. I helped cooking curry and rice, yakisoba and so on. And we had a very nice dinner. We took some pictures. The Chinese girl called Jin Jin can speak English very well and good cooker. They were very kind and funny. I had a nice time.

After the dinner, we went to Karaoke with them by Chinese car. I was excited going somewhere with foreign people. The Karaoke was for Chinese, so there were many Chinese songs, but I and Ayaka sung Japanese songs. However, these Japanese songs were a little bit old and I didn't know all. It was so different from Japanese and I think Japanese Karaoke is better. Then...so many Chinese girls and boys came there, so I was surprised. They talked in Chinese and sung Chinese songs. It was amazing!!!!! " That is real cross cultural!" , I thought. HAHA:] Chinese were kind but very powerful! I and Ayaka was soooooo tired and sleepy because it was 2:00 am!! We went back home at 3:00 am and slept without taking a shower.

Anyway, I was very glad to have friend, Chinese girl "Jin Jin" and other Chinese.
[399 words]

0 件のコメント: