2008年8月10日日曜日

Nice Weekend!

This morning, I went to church with my host family because they are christian. It was the first time to go to church, so I was really interested it. It was very commodious and sacred place. There were a band and everyone stood up and sung about 5 or 6 songs together. The songs were about Christ, so I looked up the words with God or religion in my dictionary. It was good lesson for me and going to church was very precious experience for me.

After that, I, Ben and Penny had lunch "Subway" and cakes in the public square. There were many doves and small bird! Then we went to Japanese $3 shop. It was very interesting because there were many different kinds of people in the Japanese 100 yen shop!! It's so funny, so I took a picture. My host mother took a fancy to the shop. Then we went to listen to the orchestra in the Great Hall. I love listening to orchstra, so it was really exciting things for me! The concert was free because it was Family Concert. Olivia's violin teacher played the violin! I had a really nice time!

After backed home, I and Ben and Taiwanese boy "Jeff " helped cooking and we made Japanese Onigiri and Chinese and Kiwi foods. They were all nice! Ben's Japanese was so funny. He can say " Onigiri" , "Tiramisu", " Nissan", "Honda", "Ohayougozaimasu". I always teach him Japanese, so he can say very well!! I was happy because I could talk to everyone with laughing today. It was nice weekend.

[265 words]

0 件のコメント: