2008年8月22日金曜日

I Had a Sore Throat!!

Today, I got up at 3:00 am because I felt I had a sore throat!! I thought maybe I had caught a cold from Benjamin!! Oh, no~, I don't wanna be like Ben because he had a fever and he spewed. I took a medicine before go to school.

I went to school with Katsuya who is my classmates and went to computer room with Yui. Today was preparation for research, so I investigated something kind of NZ's environmental awareness but there were not enough information. So I typed my writing blog. Then I, Yui, Haruno and Ayaka had a lunch. Today's class was two class together and interviewed for Paula who is a Unitec teacher. Then we separated the class and took a Michelle's class. We learned about "a cold" and "injury" which are related to body. I have a cold now, so I could know about their new words very smoothly.

After I went back home, a letter from my boyfriend was on the table, so I was very happy! I wanted to call him soon but I didn't buy a international telephone card, so I couldn't. We had a dinner early except my host father. At 8:00pm, I called to my friend, Haruno to date for Sunday. Then a disable person and her mother came my house and talked with Penny, so I went to my room and thought about my research.

Anyway, my muscle sore!

[247 words]

0 件のコメント: